- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Always a wonderful experience and great environment.Scooter the cabover trucker, 04/18/2022
My front tires barely passed inspection making me leery about driving. I was so pleasantly surprised when I stopped by to ask about tires and left with two new ones! Tires were in stock. Wait time was maybe 30 minutes or so. Customer service was impeccable. Thank you, Tires Unlimited! I will definitely recommend you to others.Nancy Dutton, 04/09/2022
Very friendly and helpful. Great service!Michaella Dewaele, 04/02/2022
Wonderful service, excellent people, highly recommendRobin Washington, 01/11/2022
I've relied on Tires Unlimited for about 10 years now. They take care of things ranging from my lawn tractor tires to work on my 35 year old classic car. Couldn't be happier with their services.M P, 11/21/2021
Had to get some work done on our car. Called Tires Unlimited on Thursday, dropped it off Thursday evening and was ready by 1:30 on Friday. Staff is very friendly, patient, and helpful. Thank you for being so promptLaurie Firth, 11/20/2021