- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Just had to get a inspection. Everything was good.
Absolutely love this place! I've been to this location twice now, and the owner is the epitome of what a business owner should be, especially in the automotive industry. Honest, caring, upfront and dedicated to his customers! His employees are knowledgeable and work directly alongside the owner. Cares about his veterans and will continue to have my business when I need help with something I can't do myself.